Version 0.1 from October 2020
Step sequencer with gates and triggers that I built for my drum machine project. It’s based on an Arduino Nano Every.
- ✅ 8 steps
- ✅ 3 tracks
- ✅ Speed control by external CV (triggers/gates forwarded with 5V)
- ✅ Speed control by internal clock (speed set by tapping, sending 5V triggers)
- ✅ Set and unset track hits on the run
- ✅ Predefined track patterns
- Set the internal clock speed (step display lights are blinking): Tap the steps button four times.
- Unset the internal clock (step display is running): Hold the steps button for two seconds.
- Set and unset track hits (step display is running): Push the according track button once.
- Use an external CV: Plug it in the track jack.
- Start steps at position 1 (step display is running): Push the steps button once.
- Choose a predefined track pattern: Hold the according track button for two seconds to enter the mode, push it once to skip through the patterns, leave it for two seconds to activate the current pattern.